Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Hi i'm Oldest Princess,

                                  Many of you know me from my mom's blog Everyday Becky. I decied i'd try to blog myself. I really hope you like my posts. I'll try to write a post once a week. I can't wait to start getting good at bloging. Today I went shopping for a dress for my feild trip to the morison center. Its a beautiful orange GOWN. (Like down to my ankles.) With a white sweater and silver shoes. Can't wait to start hearing from you guys.


                                                     Love,
                                                                                           O.P.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, are we going to get a picture of you in your new gown. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oldest Princess, your blog is beautiful, just like you! You looked so pretty in your new dress. We'll have to post a picture of you wearing it tomorrow. Did you see I'm your first follower?

    So proud of my girl. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so exicted that you are doing this....it looks beautiful! The best part is that I get to hear all about what's going on with you even though we live far apart. I'm proud of you for doing this....keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I loved that dress. You looked sooooo amazing! I loved that trip. I can't remember what I wore, but it was cool too. Loved u comin over today!

    ReplyDelete